We gather various concerns from our clients
¿What are the common causes of Osteoporosis?
In women, the main cause of osteoporosis is estrogen deficiency, a product of menopause. There are other factors such as: white skin color, prolonged use of glucocorticoids, alcohol consumption, low body mass index, low physical activity, use of medications (anticonvulsants, for example), some chronic diseases such as intestinal diseases, inflammatory diseases, malignant diseases. Prolonged amenorrhea.
¿What is heartburn?
Stomach acidity is called the “burning” or “burning” sensation that individuals may present at the level of the pit of the stomach or epigastrium area (medical terms). The feeling of heartburn is very common and almost all of us have suffered from it at some time.
This sensation occurs when the powerful acid that is present in the stomach reaches the lower part of the esophagus (the tube that carries food from the mouth to the stomach) or when the stomach acid is generated in excess (hyperacidity) and is capable of irritating the walls of the stomach itself.
¿How to increase vitamin D levels?
- Increase exposure to sunlight or doing outdoor activities, at least 3 to 4 times a week, with the largest exposed skin surface and without the use of sunscreens. At this point it is advisable to be cautious, due to the adverse effects that solar radiation has been shown to have on the skin.
- Increase the intake of foods rich in vitamin D such as red salmon, mackerel, eels, catfish, among others.
- Through the use of supplements containing vitamin D3 or D2..
¿What can we do against abdominal colic?
¿Why is Vitamin D important?
¿What is Vitamin D for? ¿What are the functions of Vitamin D?
- It facilitates the absorption of calcium and phosphorus at the level of the intestine, strengthening the bones and teeth. Together with calcium, it prevents the appearance of osteoporosis.
- Strengthens the immune system, helping to fight infections by viruses and bacteria.
- It reduces the risk of sarcopenia, that is, it counteracts the loss of muscle mass, strengthening the musculoskeletal system.
- It favors a good functioning of the nervous system, improving nerve conduction and reducing the risk of the appearance of degenerative diseases.